With the ever-evolving changes and challenges in today's industry, companies are no longer merely pursuing economic benefits. How an organization responds to these challenges determines its future competitiveness. Thus, every company needs to redefine the value of the organization, the nature of work, and the role of leadership. Here are ten important changes that companies must address based on recent research from McKinsey:
- Enhance Organizational Speed and Resilience: In a rapidly changing environment, organizations need to strengthen their resilience and quickly respond to unforeseen crises.
- True Hybrid Work: With the rise of hybrid working models, organizations need to rethink the ways and efficiency of employees' work.
- Application of Artificial Intelligence: It's not just about improving efficiency; AI is also changing the fundamental way organizations operate.
- New Rules for Attracting Talent: How to attract and retain talent is no longer just about salary or benefits, but about creating a meaningful work culture.
- Strengthen Capabilities: Ensure that strategies and skills can effectively combine to meet future needs.
- Talent Management: In an uncertain economic environment, maximizing the potential of talent has become a primary task.
- Leadership Approach: Modern leaders must not only face short-term crises but also have a long-term vision. They should have self-awareness and inspire others.
- Diversified Decision-making: Integrating diversity, fairness, and inclusivity truly into business strategies, thereby making a real impact.
- Focus on Mental Health: While providing benefits, organizations need to delve deeper into understanding the intrinsic needs of employees.
10. Pursue Efficiency: How to operate efficiently and make full use of resources will be the goal of every organization. Involve employees in decision-making to jointly enhance organizational efficiency.