【職場智慧】打造絕佳員工體驗的五大關鍵 Five Key Elements to Craft an Exceptional Employee Experience
In recent years, many companies have placed their primary focus on customer experience, yet overlooked the importance of employee experience. In fact, improving employee experience can increase revenues by up to 50%! Here are the five key elements to create a better employee experience:
- Mutual Trust: Trust includes employees' trust in the company and the company's trust in its employees. Mutual trust enhances employee initiative and creativity, and strengthens collaboration between each other. For example, Apple and Ritz-Carlton both allow employees to address many customer issues without needing special permissions.
- Leadership Responsibility: True leaders not only talk the talk but walk the walk. They ensure that employee experience is given due importance in the company culture. For instance, Hilton established a cross-departmental team specifically to monitor employee experience.
- Alignment of Values: Employees want their values to align with those of the company. Companies need to clearly express their values and ensure that all actions are consistent with these values. For example, Airbnb conducts two "core value interviews" during its hiring process to ensure new hires match the company culture.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Recognizing and nurturing employees' potential is crucial for motivation. For instance, Unilever has designed a leadership development program that helps employees create a "future-fit plan" consistent with company objectives.
- Leverage Technology: Simple and effective technology can greatly enhance employees' work efficiency. Companies should strive to integrate apps to reduce job friction for employees.
Providing a high-quality employee experience not only attracts and retains top talent but also boosts business performance, bringing more value to the company. After all, happy employees create happy customers, which in turn satisfies leaders and investors.