【商業智慧】OpenAI行政總裁的工作日常 The Workday Routine of OpenAI's CEO
As the CEO of OpenAI, Sam Altman is not only accomplished in the field of technology, but his efficient work methods are also worth learning from. Here is a deep dive into his daily work routine:
Altman prefers to hold meetings in the afternoon, avoiding morning meetings as that is his most productive time. He believes meetings should be short and focused (15 to 20 minutes) or thorough and extensive (2 hours), and avoids the time-wasting one-hour meetings.
For Altman, avoiding ineffective meetings is key to improving work efficiency. He points out that while 90% of random meetings are a waste of time, the remaining 10% are extremely valuable. This ability to distinguish between effective and ineffective meetings is very important for leaders.
Altman emphasizes the importance of keeping gaps in his schedule, providing opportunities to engage with new ideas and allowing time for deep thought. This scheduling approach helps maintain innovation and thinking capacity amidst a busy schedule.
In terms of organizing work, Altman prefers handwritten lists over digital tools. He believes that clearly outlining goals helps focus attention and manage multiple tasks more effectively.
Efficiency is not just about time management, but also a deep understanding and careful arrangement of time quality. These experiences are invaluable learning resources for any professional pursuing efficiency and innovation.